As part of Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale this year, the retailer is holding Daily Beauty Deals, where they’re taking up to 50 percent off a selection of best-selling brands each day of the sale for that day only. (Reminder: Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale runs through August 30, with prices going back up on August 31.)
Be sure to bookmark this page as we’ll be updating this throughout the sale and also giving you our honest takes on which deals are worth the splurge.
Thursday, August 27, 2020 Deals
- Today’s Beaty Deal: With your purchase of a 5 oz. La Mer Treatment Lotion, you’ll also receive a 3.4oz Treatment Lotion (while supplies last).
Wednesday, August 26, 2020 Deals
- Today’s Beauty Deal: Take 20% off all Lancôme products, excluding Anniversary Sale exclusives
- Our recommended splurge: Lancôme’s Définicils Lengthening and Defining Mascara
- Pourquoi? If you’re after a mascara to lengthens and define your lashes without making it look like you even tried, this sleek, shiny tube comes pretty close to being magical. Reliable for on-the-go application, its bristles deliver the perfect amount of product, and evenly (no clumps!). Notably, Lancôme’s Définicils mascara has over 2k reviews on Nordstrom, which makes it one of the retailer’s all-time most popular mascaras. Shop it and our other favorite picks from the French beauty brand below.
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 Deals
- Today’s Beauty Deal: exclusive offerings on Trish McEvoy products, which include buying one Instant eye lift and getting another for 50% off, as well as receiving 2 free deluxe samples for purchases totaling $100 or more.
- Our recommended splurge: The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale-exclusive Power of Beauty Carpe Diem Volume II set.
- Why? Because this 11-piece, fall-inspired set includes 7 (yes, SEVEN) full-size Trish McEvoy makeup products, which together amount to a $591 value.
- The bang for your buck here is uncanny as the sleekly arranged makeup wardrobe includes everything needed for a full face of makeup, from moisturizer down to translucent powder and the proper brushes for application. The set is available in three different complexion options (light, medium and dark) as well.
- Peep all of our favorite Trish McEvoy beauty exclusives from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale below:
Monday, August 24, 2020 Deals
- Today’s Beauty Deal: Estée Lauder products.
- Not only are the brand’s moisturizers 25% off, but for Estée Lauder purchases totaling $45 or more, shoppers can chose between 2 free 6-piece gift sets.
- For purchases totaling $115 or more, you’ll additionally get the brand’s Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix Serum, which comes out to a $254 value.
- See our top 4 Estée Lauder recommendations below:
Friday, August 21, 2020 Deals
- Today’s Beauty Deal theme is ‘The World of Charlotte Tilbury.’ Which, quite frankly, is a world we wouldn’t mind moving into at all.
- For Charlotte Tilbury purchases totaling $150 or more, shoppers will get a mini-size Pillow Talk lipstick and a mini Magic Cream moisturizer ($28 value).
- For Charlotte Tilbury purchases totaling $200 or more, shoppers will also get a free Pillow Talk Instant Eye palette ($75 value) while supplies last.
- Fun fact: Amal Clooney and Kate Moss tapped Charlotte Tilbury to create their wedding day makeup looks. Both brides (and sources of endless inspiration) wore the British makeup legend’s Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour palette, which gives cheekbones an extra sculpting, photo-ready finish. To help you get to $200, see our top picks below (all of which were also worn by both brides on their wedding days).
Thursday, August 20, 2020 Deals
- Today’s Beauty Deals are focused around skincare and grooming with offerings from Dr. Barbara Strum, Benefit, Malin + Goetz, Mario Badescu, among more.
- Notable splurge: any of Malin + Goetz’s unisex perfumes.
- Malin + Goetz fans will already know how rare it is to find anything from the New York-based, husband and husband-run brand on sale. But if you’re new to the skincare and fragrance label that reigns supreme in minimalist aesthetic appeal, we recommend adding their Leather Eau de Parfum to your cart asap. No hyperbole, this is as close as it gets to a universally appealing scent. Refined with muted florals and rustic wood notes, it has a soft and vintage-y feeling that really hits for fall.
- For something more playful that still has spicy appeal, we recommend checking out another one of Malin + Goetz’s best-srs, Cannabis. And if you’re after a warm scent with some zest, Dark Rum is pure intoxication.
Wednesday, August 19, 2020 Deals
- Today’s Daily Beauty Deals center around the theme of tools and hair care.
- Notable splurge worth going for: Foreo Luna’s colorful, half-moon shaped Facial Cleansing & Firming Massage Device.
- Designed for super sensitive skin types, the device is able to achieve a deep clean in a way that hands can’t. Plus, the T-Sonic pulsations make it feel like you’re having a facial done. (Which, we could all use right about now.)
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io